Reims is home to a spectacular cathedral, that was historically the site of the coronation of the French monarch.
TagsAOC architecture art and science articles Barcelona Bordeaux Burgundy cathedrals champagne cities cocktails Cointreau Dijon Dubard essays factory festivals food geology harvest history institutes jet lag language liquor marketing monuments museums musings negociants not wine oenology quarterly reports retail science tasting notes technology terroir touring towns vineyards viticulture Washington wine appellations wineries
- DOC Cinqueterre http://t.co/097kDc1I3i 17 hours ago
- Study trip started with a bang! Cinqueterre yesterday and various parts of Tuscany today incl montepulciano! 3 weeks and 2 countries to go! 17 hours ago
- Told you it was good! Thanks @EricAsimov NYTimes: Aglianico Emerges From the Bottom of Italy’s Boot nyti.ms/11kyYAC 4 days ago
- just learned that the bubbles I thought were characteristic of Vinho Verdhe came from malolactic in the bottle, now generally avoided 1 week ago
- this takes greenwashing to a whole new level.. is this something we have to worry about in wine? goo.gl/6qsYK 2 weeks ago